- A Good Cheery Mood
- And Some thing to add to it
Lets begin with a bottle full of Sprite. Tasty Um!! but its just colorless carbonated water. You could throw that bottle in a trash-can and buy Pepsi, Coke or Fanta. But thats not my idea of fun. I like a personal touch to things. And I did a few experiments with that dull and boring Sprite.
1. Masala Sprite - My brother was demanding "something good" to drink. What could I do. I had just failed at getting Coke from a nearby vendor, and had reluctantly bought Sprite, instead. (that guy had nothing else). I got an interesting idea. Here's What I did
- Put some masala (Mixture of black-pepper and some other light spices) in a glass container.
- And Put Some Sprite In it.
- Stir the mixture well with a Spoon
That is it. Masala Sprite, Interesting Spicy-drink that just tastes likes Fresh Lime Soda, and it is completely easy. Ready in less than a minute. And Pure Happiness!
*Caution : The Masala should not be added after Sprite is poured into the glass. It creates a lot of effervescence.
2. Juicy Splash
That's what I like to call it. Simple Drink. Just add a little Sprite To some suitably tasty Juice. What it takes from your side is this:
- Buy Some Packaged Juice. (To Appease me you can buy Orange)
- Add that Juice to a glass.
- Put Some Sprite in it. But be careful don't put too much.
- Stir the mixture with a spoon.
Extra Step of Buying a Juice over hear. But if you already have one at home, that shouldn't be a problem. What comes out is some extremely tasty stuff. Sufficing your thirst for some great fun. It's Splashy, It's Cool and It's Impressive. My Personal Favorite!
3. Ice-Cream Soda
Typical Ice-Cream Soda, but its just as Simple as other drinks listed above. Just do as follows. It takes just about two minutes to prepare but impresses your friends in the party for months. They'll gap at you and say, "Where did you get that from?" while you can grin and say Top Secret! :) . Here's what to do
- Put Some Sprite in a glass.
- Take Some Ice-Cream of your Choice and put it in a container. Put the Sprite also in that container
- Now use a Hand-Grinder to blend the combo. Pour the blended mixture back in the glass.
- Take some more Ice-Cream and put it in the glass.
Voila! Your Ice-Cream Soda is ready!
Three Delicious Things you could do with your Sprite and have a great Party. That's all for now. I am trying other combinations too. For now you can try one of those three, or serve all three.
Since, Sprite was made to compete with 7UP. These wonders will also happen if you use 7UP.
P.S. I forgot to click pictures of any of these drinks.