I know we all have given are suggestions at the - EA Sports forum but how often do they consider the suggestion just 3 to 4% of the suggestions are taken in.
So, I have a list of features which will probably be there in this version:
- More Shots for the 360 degree controller
- Inclusion of Proper Free Hit and Powerplays
- A new graphics engine
- means better graphics and also because they have used the old for a long time now
- Licenced kits and players from the Asian countries also (India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan). [Thought there is not much hope of it being correct]
- More licences of Bats, and probably Helmets aswell
- They also might get licence to names back.
- Ashes 2006-07 Scenarios, and T20 Scenarios (Only for licenced teams)
- T20 world Cups (2007 and 2009 with correct schedule)
- Minor improvements in Create Player
- Removal of the World Series and addition to multination tournaments (ODI)
- Inclusion of T20 Special Kits.'
- Inclusion of more stadiums, better whether conditions, larger grounds and day/night matches(right now they are either day or night), and better pitches
- Other Minor improvements to bugs.
Though I still believe only a few will be there in the official feature list even though the expectations are very grounded.